What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A jump system that is proven and guaranteed to increase your vertical right from the very first phase of training
- Trial and error tested over a period of 4 Years to ensure maximal workout progression
- Created by a top fitness educator and strength and conditioning coach
- Utilized and created by the owner of Project Vertical, Tyler Ray
- Nutrition and Supplementation Education included
- Proven results with a wide variety of athletes
- With fast and easy to follow workouts
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Project Vertical Jump Training scores 74.36/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.projectvert.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: projectvert.com you’ll also be taken through to projectvert.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)